EdTech Pitch Battle #02
Popular this Month
- 3 Tests for a Website that Make Prospective Students Want to Matriculate : What makes a website stand out as superior? Take a few minutes to evaluate it with Lida's 3 questions to make it more relevant for prospective students.
- Coursera, Rosetta Stone, Alliance Française among the first to offer Google Helpouts : Google launched its newest product this week. Google Helpouts, an expert directory and marketplace, is build upon the Google Hangouts infrastructure.
- LinkedIn pilots Direct-to-Profile Certifications with Coursera, edX, Lynda, Udemy : Today LinkedIn announced a pilot program called Direct-to-Profile Certifications. Participating partners are Coursera, Udacity, Lynda.com, Udemy and others.
- EDUKWEST #103 with Pierre Dubuc of OpenClassrooms : OpenClassrooms was founded by Mathieu Nebra and Pascal Dubuc in 1999 when they were 11 and 14 years old. Today it is the largest francophone MOOC platform.
- EDUKWEST #83 with Andreas Spading of sofatutor : Sofatutor is a Berlin-based startup that provides quick and easy-to-follow video lessons for students from age 10 up to university level.