review:ed Special Episode #2
The Microsoft Nook Partnership
|This Interview is sponsored by udemyUdemy enables anyone to take and build courses online. Their goal is to disrupt and democratize education by enabling anyone to learn from the world’s experts. Visit udemy.com and follow them on Twitter @udemy.|
- Microsoft and Barnes & Noble settle patent dispute; create new subsidiary
- A Windows 8 e-reader: If someone builds it, will they come?
- Should Barnes and Noble Break Up? Float Off the Nook To Compete With Amazon and Apple?
- Kindle Fire accounts for more than half of U.S. Android tablets
Source: Computer World
- Microsoft, Pegatron Ink Patent Deal for Android, Chrome Devices
- Microsoft’s $300 million Nook investment: An Android power grab?
Source: Digital Trends
- For Google Chairman Schmidt, Maybe Monopoly Was The Goal