My guest on the third episode of review:ed was Christopher Grant, Senior Product Leader at Emagister an education search engine that helps its users to find the right courses.
Chris and I talked about
- The Groupon CityDeal deal and its impact on European start ups according to funding.
- If Udemy is a copy cat of Sclipo or WiZiQ.
- If it is necessary to educate people on their privacy in the light of the ongoing Facebook privacy issues.
- How important is video content in online education?
- Do Ads interfere with online teaching when they are displayed during a lesson on Skype or anywhere else.
At the end of our talk Christopher gave a short overview about Emagister and I immediately invited him for an EDUKWEST interview to learn more about this company.