In this episode of review:ed Christopher sums his interview with Richard Byrne and Steve Hargadon about their upcoming book, we invited Tim Parks and Gagan Biyani to talk about the Faculty Project and Ed Bott of ZDNet to dig deeper into the iBook Author EULA.
|This Interview is sponsored by Acceptly – College Prep Done Right
Acceptly is making it easier for students everywhere to get accepted to college. Increase your chances through step-by-step guidance and secrets for overcoming the admissions process. Try it for free today.
|This Interview is sponsored by Einztein – The Social Learning Network
Einztein is the social learning network for higher education and lifelong learners. Einztein brings the power of social networking to learning and enables anyone to create an online learning community for resource sharing, collaboration and discussion.
- [00:57] Classroom 2.0 launches call for authors and participants in the new Classroom 2.0 book
- [11:09] Thank you to our sponsor Acceptly – College Prep Done Right
- [11:46] Udemy launched The Faculty Project – Interview with Tim Parks & Gagan Biyani
- [32:36] Thank you to our sponsor Einztein – The Social Learning Community
- [33:21] Ed Bott of ZDNet on the iBook Author EULA