On October 21st Jason Calacanis will host the LAUNCH Pad Tablet Conference in the Microsoft Silicon Valley Conference Center in Mountain View. EDUKWEST is happy to announce that we got 5 tickets to the event to give to our readers.
The LAUNCH Pad Tablet Conference is about the way tablets, especially the iPad, has changed the user’s lives in the past 17 months. In a recent blog post Calacanis predicted that tablets would become our main consumption device.
The lineup of speakers and presenters at the event reads as a who-is-who of the tablet market
- Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote
- Woody Sears, founder of zuuka
- Jason Baptiste, CEO of OnSwipe
- Michael Mullany, CEO of Sencha
- Amit Jardosh, co-founder of Ubersense
- David Temkin, head of Aol Mobile, Editions
- Aya Zook, senior product manager, Bing
- Danfung Dennis, CEO, ConditionOne
- Michael Nusimow, CEO, Drchrono
- Osman Rashid, CEO, Kno (watch our EDUKWEST interview)
- Ryan Stoner, CEO, MoPix
- Ole Lutjens, chief creative officer, MX
- Robb Myer, CEO, NoWait
- Mark Hall, CEO of Remixation, Showyou app
- Vince Baskerville, co-founder, TripLingo (watch our EDUKWEST interview)
- Joe Robins, community evangelist, Unity Technologies
- Mark Johnson, CEO, Zite
- Subscribe to the free EDUKWEST newsletter
- Answer the questions “How would you use iPad in an educational context? What products would you build for teachers to use or you think students would like to learn with?” in the comments below this post.