Planning to attend EdTech Europe 2014 on June 12th in London? Use the promo code EDUKWEST to get 20% off the ticket price!
In its second year, EdTech 20 aims to showcase Europe’s leading e-learning and education technology companies of the year.
Hosted by IBIS Capital and Edxus Group, inclusion in EdTech 20 2014 will be determined by the EdTech Europe Advisory Board and a global panel of judges with reference to a number of factors including revenue growth, scale, innovation and market impact.
The EdTech Europe Advisory Board includes:
- Louise Rogers, CEO, TES Global (formerly TSL Education)
- Jay Rosenstock, President, Discovery Education International, Global Corporate Development
- Ron Reed, Executive Producer, SXSWedu
- Ulrik Juul Christensen, Senior Fellow, Digital Learning, McGraw-Hill Education
- Colin Hughes, Managing Director, Collins Learning
- Juan Lopez-Valcarcel, SVP Data, Experience & Efficacy, Pearson
- John Martin, CEO, Sanoma Learning
- Benjamin Vedrenne-Cloquet, CEO, Edxus Group & Co-Founder of EdTech Europe
- Charles McIntyre, CEO, IBIS Capital & Co-Founder EdTech Europe
Other judges include:
- Diana Stepner, VP of Innovation Partnerships & Developer Relations, Pearson
- Matthias Ick, Managing Director, Macmillan Digital Education
- Michael Staton, Partner, Learn Capital
- Don Burton, Managing Director – Education Technology, TechStars
- Jan Matern, Co-Founder & CEO, Emerge Education
- Barbara “Bobbi” Kurshan, Executive Director of Academic Innovation & Senior Fellow in Education, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania
Individuals that successfully apply to be part of EdTech 20 2014 will receive a 50% discount on the ticket price. Applications must be completed not later than Thursday May 15th.
The selected top 20 European edtech companies will receive exposure during the EdTech Europe conference on June 12th in London and the three winners will be rewarded at the event.
Picture “Last Call” by eefeewahfah, Some Rights Reserved