|The EDUKWEST After Hours Series is supported by Eqentia – the Vertical News Environment. Find, Curate and Publish Content quickly- from anywhere to anywhere.|
In this week’s episode of After Hours we take a look at:
- Knewton raises $33 million in Series D led by Founders Fund
- Skype acquisition by Microsoft (almost) done
- AnyMeeting offers free 6 way video conferencing
- Tailor made textbooks by professors under $20 USD
- YouTube bypasses school firewalls
- BenchPrep adds free content from Wikipedia, YouTube, Khan Academy
- 99designs supports design students with fund
- Which language is most lucrative to learn (teach)?
- Why UK must embrace language learning.
- Teacher Union tries to block online courses
- Cyber and Hybrid Schools on the rise
- Growth Data proves Importance of Online Education
- Is Pearson’s OpenClass LMS a trap?
- Why Education Startups do not succeed
- Steve Wozniak wants Answer Engines instead of Search Engines
- Indian students who won’t be accepted to Delhi University enter Ivy League Universities