In this K12 News roundup Christopher Dawson comments on 7 reasons to (not) suspend students, report cards, condoms at prom, seven part plan to improve education, early childhood education, knowledge economy and more.
- The 7 dumbest reasons schoolkids get suspended
Source: The Week
- K-12 Scorecard Mixed as State Lawmakers Finish
Source: Education Week
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Prep H.S. Planning To Distribute Condoms To Students At Prom
Source: CBS Local
- School groups craft seven-part plan for improving teaching
Source: eSchool News
- Is College Still Worth It? Teachers React to Unemployment Statistics
Source: Yahoo! News
- What if my kids don’t go to college?
- How ed policy is hurting early childhood education
Source: Washington Post
- How Do We Prepare Students for a Global Knowledge Economy?
Source: Tech Republic